AGR Model Railway Store
Coronavirus / Covid -19
Opening As of 12 / 04 / 2021
Morning everyone, The AGR team are delighted to announce that we are re-opening our door on Monday 12th April however our opening times have changed: .
Monday – 12/04/2021 Open 10-3 ( Then Shut On Mondays From 19 / 04 / 2021 )
Tuesday to Saturday 10am – 3pm
Sunday – Closed
Appointments outside of the above hours can be arranged for purchases and collection of orders.
The opening of the store will mean new guidelines for our customers:
• We must limit the amount of people in store at any onetime and customers will be asked to wait outside the store to enable this to be adhered to – a waiting area will be clearly marked outside the store. We ask wherever possible you maintain social distancing from other customers both in the store and whilst waiting outside.
• We have hand sanitiser and ask that you use it upon entry into the store
• New one-way system around the store will need to be followed for safety of staff and other members of the public
• We have shopping baskets, if needed, which will be cleaned after every use.
We do realise that part of coming to the store is to browse and see what the store has to offer before purchasing unfortunately at this time we may have to impose a time limit per customer in order to reduce the time customers are waiting outside. We also regret that we will be unable to spend as much time face to face answering hobby questions and giving advice as we had been prior to lockdown, however, if you require these services then we are happy to book you an appointment outside of our opening hours so that we can provide this service. We will also be able to help you via email. We will be answering telephone enquiries but we may need to call you back should it be a busy time in the store for us.
With these measures in place AGR will try and run as normal as we can but we ask for your co-operation at this time.
Our website is still open and we are picking, packing and shipping orders as quickly as we can. Please be patient with the situation but don't hesitate to get in touch if you do have a query and we'll respond as soon as we are able to.
- Anthony & The AGR Model Railway Store Team
Please contact us via these channels -
or email us @